Tyler Jacobs is an accomplished creative with decades of experience in graphic design, animation, branding, videography, & much more.
Career highlights include:
- He was a core member of the team that created the hit children’s shows, Yo Gabba Gabba! (Nickelodeon) and The Aquabats! Super Show! (The Hub Network).
- Two-time Daytime Emmy nominee (Yo Gabba Gabba! 2011 & 2016).
- Illustrated the children’s book “The World Beneath The Floor” as a special project (2023)
- Managed a video production team for multiple YouTube channels (Orbeez, +300K).
- Produced rich media banner ads for A-list clients at TBWA\Chiat\Day.
- Designed graphics, websites, and content for RVCA, Paul Frank, and Gwen Stefani’s Harajuku Lovers.
- He built the first websites for The Black Eyed Peas and Queens of the Stone Age at Interscope Records.
His skill set includes art direction, digital painting, animation, graphic design, creative direction, branding, illustration, photography, writing, directing, video editing, social media marketing, etc. He’s also fluent in French and has an extensive movie collection.
If your brand needs an injection of creative energy, please contact Tyler for his rates and availability. He’s excited to see what he can do for you.
Thank you for visiting this site! Be sure to visit his portfolio section and download his resume!
(Writing about himself in the third person)