An Emmy-nominated, multi-skilled creative with over twenty years of experience Tyler Jacobs is a seasoned designer, videographer and overall idea guy. He finds solutions to marketing challenges and can take projects from concept phase to production through to social media and promotion.
He has been an honored to have worked on with amazing teams to deliver a lot of exciting content. His colorful history managing fun brands speaks for itself. Some career highlights include:
- Played a major role in the creation, development and marketing of the award-winning children’s television properties, “Yo Gabba Gabba!” (Nickelodeon) & “The Aquabats! Super Show!” (The Hub Network).
- Twice nominated for a Daytime Emmy Award (Yo Gabba Gabba! – Set Design, 2011and Directing, 2016)
- Started a successful film screening event company, CinemAttack! Productions.
- Created original online content for channels for several toy brands, including Orbeez, with over 300,000 subscribers.
- Branded campaigns and developed GUI design for Virgin Mobile USA.
- Rich media animation & interactive programming for A-list clients at TBWA\Chiat\Day (Tequila) in Los Angeles.
- Created graphics, websites and digital content for RVCA Clothing & Paul Frank Industries.
- Developed and maintained web presences for the pop & rock goliaths at Interscope Records.
Skill set includes: creative direction, art direction, branding, graphic design, illustration, screenwriting, directing, video editing, animation, social media marketing, event planning & more.
If your brand needs an injection of creative energy, please contact Tyler for rates and availablility, and see what he can do for you.
Thank you for visiting his site and we invite you to visit his portfolio section.
(Writing about himself in third person)