Tyler Jacobs is a seasoned creative with over twenty years of experience in graphic design, digital art, animation, branding, videography, & much more.
He has been honored to have worked on with amazing teams to deliver a lot of exciting content. His colorful history working with managing with fun and recognizable brands speaks for itself.
Some career highlights include:
- Core member of the team that created the hit children’s shows, Yo Gabba Gabba! (Nick Jr.) and The Aquabats! Super Show! (The Hub Network).
- Twice-nominated for a Daytime Emmy (Yo Gabba Gabba! 2011 & 2016).
- Managed production team on multiple YouTube channels (Orbeez, +300K).
- Produced rich media banner ads for top clients at TBWA\Chiat\Day (Tequila).
- Designed art, websites & content for RVCA Clothing & Paul Frank Industries.
- Built first websites for Black Eyed Peas and QOTSA at Interscope Records.
Skill set includes: creative direction, art direction, branding, graphic design, illustration, screenwriting, directing, video editing, animation, social media marketing, event planning & more.
If your brand needs an injection of creative energy, please contact Tyler for rates and availablility, and see what he can do for you.
(Writing about himself in third person)